POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Windows shell for DOS CMPEG utility : Re: Windows shell for DOS CMPEG utility Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:28:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Windows shell for DOS CMPEG utility
From: Sander
Date: 9 Jan 2000 10:41:14
Message: <3878ac1a@news.povray.org>
Thanks, I'll try and see if I understand that.
The problem I'm having is -not- the size of the paths it seems now, but to
get the function
===========
DWORD GetShortPathName(
    LPCTSTR lpszLongPath, // points to a null-terminated path string
    LPTSTR lpszShortPath, // points to a buffer to receive the
null-terminated short form of the path
    DWORD cchBuffer  // specifies the size of the buffer pointed to by
lpszShortPath
   );
to operate properly in W95/98 as well as in WNT4.
--
Regards,
Sander

Nieminen Juha <war### [at] punarastascstutfi> schreef in berichtnieuws
3878aaab@news.povray.org...